Friday 6 November 2015

Is there anyone out there?

Sorry I haven't posted. I don't have any fresh fiction to put up, my daily life is a long string of disasters and I haven't quite mustered the mustard to start plastering a confessional of confusion across this wall. 

Let's see how ballsy I can get.  Random thoughts from the dark shit-floored fungus barracks of my mind:

  1. Sobriety is a precondition of, and not a substitute for, sanity.
  2. Writing is an act of faith and belief that within the Void something is listening and if not approving at least appreciating the message and the medium.
  3. From today's Daily Reflections: "On the days when I am grateful, good things seem to happen in my life. The instant I start cursing things in my life, however, the flow of good stops.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment